Thursday, September 11, 2008

Graham Cracker VS DVD Player

Logan wanted to watch a movie the other day, we opened up the DVD player and I saw alot of crumbs on the DVD tray. I thought to myself, "Self, that is a bit strange.". I placed the DVD in the machine, closed the tray and it told me that there was No Disc. Hummm, I know there is a disc, I say it with my own two eyes. I tried opening and closing the tray several times, hoping for a different result. Of course none came. When "Steve" got home from work I mentioned to him that the DVD player wasn't working and told him about the crumbs. He said he would use his intuition and skills to fix the problem. I called him today to see how things were going on the home front and he told me that after a short investigation he located the problem with the DVD player and it seems that the DVD player will not work with a graham cracker deep inside of it's working parts. He let me know after he removed the offending cracker the machine works perfectly now. So in case any of you were wondering, can I play a graham cracker in my DVD player? The answer is "No.". But if you were wondering about the damage the graham cracker will do to the machine, I am comfortable saying it may not ruin the machine.

No comments: