Logan and Castle were lucky enough to have their cousins, Alex and Jack over for a play date on Saturday the 27th. Jack is just over a year old and he doesn't seem too interested in walking just yet. He seems to prefer scooting. It is very cute and works wonderfully for him. I would love to place the video right here, but I am having technical difficulties. It is at the end of the post.
Grandma Shar and Grandpa Danny came to the game to cheer Logan on as well as pick him up for a sleep over. The first thing Grandma Shar said when she saw Logan, Alex, Castle and Jack sitting together was, "Oh you can't tell they are related.". It is uncanny how similar they look I didn't notice until they were right beside each other.
With his cheering section eagerly awaiting another stellar performance. He didn't let us down, he scored a goal! Alex was cheering "Go Logan, Go Blue Rhinos". It was so cute. Logan did very well. He was an excellent sport and a fantastic team player.



1 comment:
I LOVE THOSE BOYS SO MUCH! How fun to have them all together. I can't wait until I can see you all. I'll be in SLC Dec. 20-30! Love you!
Post a Comment