Saturday, September 6, 2008

Castle on the Tramp

Castle has started to really enjoy the trampoline. It used to be that he would only go on it when Logan was, or when I put him on there as a way to corral him. Now he tries to climb the ladder by himself and once he is inside he does not want to get off. He will play there for hours if I would let him. He and Logan were on the tramp the other night and Castle started to jump, really jump. It was hilarious. I couldn't get it on film, but he would bounce once, clearing the tramp by an inch and on the landing he would fall forward or back, but he would get back up and try again. His typical trick is to run across the tramp and bounce off of the net. He thinks this is great. I do too, so I put it here for everyone else to enjoy.

No comments: