
I have tried to make this BLOG about the boys. I struggled with what I should include and not include in the stories I share. I am have decided to share some sad news with all of you

. Logan's dog, Eli, passed away Friday night. Eli has been part of our family since before Logan was born. A few days ago Eli started to make a horrible oinking type of noise. The vet told us he had a deteriorating esophagus. He said that he could live a long time with it, he just may be loud. It would be hard to tell until he finished a round of medication. Eli could not calm down and did not take much of his medication, he was not eating and if he drank he threw up. He passed away Friday afternoon. Initially Logan thought we were "tricking" him. But after he saw Eli wrapped in his blanket, he believed us. He was very upset, and is getting better. He is to the point of being able to talk about Eli without crying, but he does miss him. Eli leaves behind his indentured servant, Roscoe. Roscoe has been sulking since he realized what happened.

1 comment:
My boys will miss their friend. Eli was a wonderful dog and a loyal pet to the family. I know I loved him!
Post a Comment