Sunday, October 5, 2008

Woobie

Many of you have met Wolfy. Logan's favorite pet and best animal friend. Wolfy was purchased at the Hogle Zoo in December of 2004. This picture is not a close up but if you click on it the picture should open up into a larger window for you to see. Wolfy has been and still is deeply loved by Logan. He chewed his nose off, "Steve" sewed it back on. He has chewed off the tip of his tail a few times. "Steve" has given the proper medical care to Wolfy, including the necessary stitches.

There have been several attempts to replace Wolfy with shiny new Wolfies, but Logan could not be fooled. He knows an impostor when he see's one. I guess smells one would be more accurate. He will pick up Wolfy and take a big sniff, umm smells good. Mind you we do give Wolfy baths regularly, but he still has an aroma about him. Good is not exactly how I would describe it the aroma, but who am I to judge.

Doggie is Castle's woobie. Doggie was given to Castle before he was born. He was a baby shower gift from some old colleagues at CompHealth. Castle loves Doggie, he can't go to sleep without him. Castle likes to hold on to Doggies tail and rub it under his nose when he is dozing off. Doggie does not look as rough as Wolfy, but give him time.

Ahhh the simple pleasures of childhood. Watching these two makes me glad for the things I have. When all of the worlds problems go away with the love of a raggedy old dog............. ahem.






1 comment:

Abby Normal said...

I love those special moments (like the one of "Steve" & Castle). Ahhhhh...