"Steve" got home from work this morning and let me know that there was snow on the ground. Logan has been practicing his snow angels on the kitchen floor, we knew that when he woke up and I told him about the snow he would be excited. I mean snow in October!!! We have all heard it and most of us have lived it, "Utah Weather.", my oh my.
As suspected when Logan woke up and was informed about the snow, he was very excited to go outside and practice his snow angels. He also had great plans involving his sled. I had to explain that there was not enough snow for the sled, and if we didn't get outside soon, there would be no snow at all as it was already melting.


I bundled Logan and Castle up, preparing for the wet that would come with the snow and we headed outside. Logan dropped to the ground immediatly and started making his snow angel. Castle had not played in the snow before and was very confused about what his brother was doing. He wasn't going to ask any questions though, the outdoors is his favorite place and he was not going to jeopardize his good fortune.


No comments:
Post a Comment