Monday, June 16, 2008

Ahhh Father's Day

As you all know Sunday June 15, was father's day. The boys started their father's day off with breakfast at Jim's restaurant with Grandpa Danny, Grandma Shar and me. Logan had his usual, root beer and bacon, I know I am a prime candidate for mother of the year. Castle ate a little bit of everything and played with the rest.
After breakfast we went home to find "Steve" sleeping. We put a stop to that and gently woke him up. As soon as he was awake I was a good wife and took a three hour nap. (Not only am I mother of the year I am every man's dream wife!) While I was sawing logs "Steve" and the boys played in the sprinklers and fought over Doritos on the porch. "Steve" told me that whenever Logan tried to get a Dorito out of the bag Castle would growl at him. It is comforting for me to know, in his short life Castle has learned many things from his big brother.

We finished off the day with a lovingly prepared pizza from the Pie and some relaxation in front of the T.V.
All in all it was a lazy father's day which left "Steve" exhausted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We hope Steve had a nice Father's Day. By the way, is that a picture of Steve?
Pepe