Wednesday, June 16, 2010

HAIRCUT!


Before

For the past week and a half Castle has been asking for his hair to be cut. I tried to talk him out of it. Delicately trying to convince him that he does not want his hair to be cut and that a hair cut was a bad idea. He was not falling for it, he repeatly told me he wanted his hair cut like Logan and Daddy. We made a hair appointment with "My Kim", Castle's Kim. I am not sure which one of us was more upset about the hair cut Kim or I.


"My Kim" cut off about three inches. Castle didn't blink an eye. He convinced "My Kim" to give him licorice and candy throughout the entire procedure.

"My Kim" combed his hair with no tears, he never lets me do that. He even got a hair wash out of it.


After

Thank you "My Kim", I Love You

No comments: