Monday, July 20, 2009

and now the Tooth Fairy...

Logan lost his first tooth tonight. He was complaining of tooth pain a few weeks ago and we discovered it was due to wiggling. I think tooth pain due to wiggling sounds very official, but I digress. Tonight Logan, "Steve" and I were checking out the unstable tooth, er teeth, both of his bottom front teeth are, were loose. While we were checking them out, "Steve" got the wobbliest of the two out of Logan's mouth. There were no screams or tears, the tooth was ready! Right before the tooth was separated from it's grower, Logan was telling us about a girl at school who lost two teeth today at school and how her mouth was bloody! So as soon as his tooth came out he rushed to the bathroom to look at the aftermath. I think it was not as gory as he had hoped.


Logan Smiling Minutes after the extraction

Placing the tooth in the tooth fairy approved container.

No comments: