skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Adventures of Castle & Logan
Sunday, May 31, 2009
The Things I Say As A Parent
Logan and Castle were taking a bath and I looked at Logan, not believing what I was seeing. I shrieked "Logan are you peeing, on your
brother
?". Yes he was. Children make me say things I would never have imagined.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Stories
Costa Casa
Testing, Testing, Does this Thing Still Work?
12 years ago
J Diamond Photography
[Friend turned Guardian Angel]
15 years ago
The Burke Crew
Slacker!
16 years ago
Animal House
New Blog
16 years ago
Madsen's MAD house
Day at the Lake
17 years ago
Rachel Kaye Images
New Year, New Toys, New Pictures
17 years ago
Life and Times of Brimstone
Hey
17 years ago
Love from the Ladybug
Blog Archive
►
2010
(12)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(42)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
▼
May
(5)
The Things I Say As A Parent
Baseball and Dad's the Coach!
Baby Robins
Camping
Humans and Dogs
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(33)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
Visitors
Free Counter
No comments:
Post a Comment