We went through at a leisurely pace, starting with the train. Bronson, Micah and Logan sat in the front of train and were making small talk with the conductor. I am not sure which one of them asked or commented about jumping from the train while it was in motion but one did. The conductor told them that if they did that they would be kicked out of the park and would never be allowed back in, their pictures would be hung at the entrance for all to see. I added "And Mom will lock you in the trunk.". Without pause, Logan said, "Oh man, I hate it when she does that.". Well, now, with everyone around looking at me like I am a bad mom, the sarcasm suddenly doesn't seem so funny.
We visited the dying ape, the empty albino alligator habitat, saw the Bangle Tiger swim and rode the carousal. By the rhino exhibit there is an educational item that allows one to smell what an rhino's foot smells like. All the kids took in deep, healthy breaths and yelled. "It smells like elephant poop.". They didn't understand why I didn't want to smell it. I tried to explain to them that I took their word for it.
I was trying to get pictures with all of the kids in them, but Caci did not want to be photographed. I am sure she is tired of being harassed all of the time for her photo and autographs, being she is so freaking cute. I was able to get her to pose for one group picture. This captures everyone but Castle, he was relaxing in the kid carriage.
I asked the boys to pose together and they were very accommodating. These pictures make me feel old and realize we are in trouble.



1 comment:
The kids had such a great time and were SPOILED by their favorite neighbor! Thanks again :)
Post a Comment