It was love at first sight,"Steve" saw the Polaris RZR 170cc and knew his boys would love it. "Steve" knows his boys. The first words out of Logan's mouth were. "I like camouflage, but red is okay." It snowed this morning and was very very cold. That didn't stop them from wanting go to go for a rides in their new machine. Castle holds on to the handle bar and never lets go. He would sit in the seat holding that bar for hours if he could.
Logan had his first chance at driving and he loved it. He took "Steve" for a long tour of the neighborhood.
No Animals Were Harmed During The Making of This Movie.
This was the first time in two months Castle has been able to play in the snow. He had a great time and helped "Steve" with the driveway.



2 comments:
All I have to say is someone is very spoiled!
That is who I was talking about! Ha ha
Post a Comment