Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Petting Zoo

I took Logan, Castle and Micah (Logan's best friend), to the petting zoo at Gardner Village. Castle really loved that he could get so close to the animals and touch them. He was fascinated with the animals that had horns.

Logan and Micah enjoyed themselves. It was surreal watching them act like they were too cool to pet the animals. They were really looking forward to the pony ride I promised them before we left. I had to remind them, we were not going to get pony rides until Castle was done visiting the animals. After a little bit they accepted their fate and began to enjoy themselves and interact with the animals.


The finale, The Pony Ride. It lasted only a few minutes but it was a great few minutes. It was Castle's first pony ride. He didn't know exactly what to think about the pony. He had a stoic look on his face during the whole ride. He didn't cry when he got off, so I could not really tell if he would want to do it again.



No comments: