Castle has had a very difficult time with the stairs. He is lucky we live in a rambler with the stairwell blocked off with a gate. When he has gone down the two stairs at the front porch, he gets very scared and reaches for the closest hand he can find. I went "underground", as Logan says, to do some laundry. Castle really wanted to join me and he wanted me to carry him. I was a mean mom and wouldn't soit. I knew he could get down the stairs on his own if he would only try. He finally gave in and tried to do it on his own. He did it!! It was so cute, he sure is a stubborn child, he must get that from "Steve".
I think it is funny that he stopped what he was doing to yell at his brother before he continued down the stairs. He cracks me up.
Testing, Testing, Does this Thing Still Work?
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment