Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It started off as an Innocent Walk to the Park

It was such a nice day, you know the warm days that hit in the middle of the winter, they aren't really warm, they just seem warm compared to the frigid air we become accustomed to during the winter months. Logan, castle and I decided to take a walk to the park. Logan decided it ride his scooter, of course Castle wanted to follow suit. Off we headed to the park, helmets on scooters ready. Castle is getting better on his scooter, it only took about 15 minutes for us to make it from our house to the park entrance, about 100 feet. Castle fell, and bonked his head, he sniffled for just a second and then he kept on riding, I didn't make a big deal about it since he didn't cry. After a few minutes I noticed that he had a big bleeding knot on his head. Poor kid, but you would never have known, he didn't fuss, how was I supposed to know? Logan was such a good sport, he was riding ahead and coming back, riding ahead, coming back, enjoying the outdoors. Castle finally tired of trying to ride his scooter and he put it in the wagon and pulled his scooter to the park.

No comments: