Castle and Logan went to the dentist recently. I was watching them and realized that if the dentist had, video games, cool tree huts with a toy kitchen, televisions in the ceiling, cute little hygienists and a toy prize when I was done, I would not have been so afraid to go to the dentist. Logan loves to go, as soon as we pull in the parking lot he is struggling with staying by me, he wants to run to the tree hut in the dentist office so he can play video games.
At first Castle wasn't too keen on the idea of letting anyone look in his mouth, this was not the first time the hygienist has dealt with a um, difficult patient. She was phenomenal, as you can see Castle was smiling by the time it was all over. She was even able to get X-Rays. I asked her if we could convince them to take one adult patient, "Steve" makes faces like Castle when he has to go to the dentist.







No comments:
Post a Comment