
Castle had his class pictures last month. I read the sign notifying parents of the event, but I never took a note. Well we sent Castle to school wearing a super hero shirt, cargo shorts and sandals. The good news is that his hair was clean, though not brushed. The pictures did not turn out badly. The picture above is just soo sweet. You can't even see the horns.
My favorite picture is the one with him sitting next to a Christmas Tree. The company even gave an option for us to purchase it as a Christmas card. I don't think that is going to happen - but it is worth a look and a chuckle.
My favorite picture is the one with him sitting next to a Christmas Tree. The company even gave an option for us to purchase it as a Christmas card. I don't think that is going to happen - but it is worth a look and a chuckle.

No comments:
Post a Comment