Logan started school on Monday August 17. He is attending a new parochial school, St. Andrew, in Herriman. "Steve" was supposed to be out of town on a hunting trip, and came home just for the first day. We had all sorts of plans for before and after his first day loved ones calling to check on him . I truly believe that Logan was not phased by his first day, he enjoyed himself, but did not have any apprehensions. Everyone else was more nervous than he was. He made new friends and so far, has not complained about going back.


His new teachers name is Mrs. Rasmussen, she seems very nice and patient. Logan really likes her. He gets to bring his own lunch this week and is really enjoying making the decisions on what should be included. Each day he puts on his backpack, makes sure he has his water bottle and lunch box and takes off. He already has made friends in his class and seems to enjoy all of the things he is learning so far. I am certain he will let us know if or when he no longer does.
I told "Steve", I was going to take pictures of Logan to document his first day. "Steve" told me that was okay as long as I don't embarrass him... I didn't ask if he meant himself or Logan. Logan was very proud of his new locker, that was the only thing he made sure "Steve" saw.
No comments:
Post a Comment