Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Cast Comes Off

On January 12 Castle's cast was taken off. I was a mean mom and I took some video of the event. Nothing that could be considered a complete documentary of the event... but a sample.
Everyone was very excited for the occasion. I don't think Castle understood what was happening... but he figured it out pretty fast and he wasn't really happy about it.

After we put castle in the car his mood changed and he was pretty happy about being able to see and feel his legs.

Logan was excited for Castle to get the cast off, but he was not looking forward to being bitten! Before Castle broke his legs, when he would get mad at Logan, he would bite him on the shoulder. A few times the injury was close to drawing blood. Other than that, Logan was glad for his brother.

No comments: