Logan was going to be the Rhino Ranger for Halloween, but I purchased the wrong size costume, so his Pepe gave him an Iron Man, muscle costume. He was very excited to be Iron Man. The mask was a bit uncomfortable for him so "Steve" painted Logan's face to look like Iron Man. He did a wonderful job.

Castle was a skeleton. He chose that costume as far as anyone needs to know. I would like to say he was excited for Halloween, but I don't think he was aware of what was going on. He spent most of his time relaxing in the stroller.
We went treating with the neighbors. Our culdesac was left empty so we had Kim pass out our candy. It was our attempt to avoid as much vandalism as possible.


Logan, Colton, Mia and Meghan
A few blocks away from your house a family does a haunted house every year. It really is pretty cool. He converts his two car garage into a small fright zone and it is a huge hit. I took our crew through and they all enjoyed it. This is a picture of them in front of one the displays in his front yard.
Mia, Logan, Lauren, Ella and Meghan
By the end of the evening Castle had gathered three pieces of candy on his own and was ready to go home. Logan was complaining "I can't carry one more piece! I have no more room.". I think this year Logan caught on to what was happening. He knocks on the doors of strangers and they give him candy. He was not shy and let them know when he was giving him nut candy and tried to get them to take it back and give him something he could eat. It was hilarious.



No comments:
Post a Comment